Pics of interior options?

Post pictures of your Volkswagen ID.3 here
sidehaas

Post by sidehaas »

Does anyone know if there is somewhere that shows a definitive set of the different interior designs you now get on a newly-ordered ID3, as a function of trim level and (if relevant) paint colour?
I realised I'm not actually sure what our seats will look like or what colour the steering wheel will be! :lol:
ID.3 Family Pro Performance (Jan 22), Makena Turquoise / East Derry alloys. Ohme Home Pro charger.

rawws

Post by rawws »

sidehaas wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:18 am Does anyone know if there is somewhere that shows a definitive set of the different interior designs you now get on a newly-ordered ID3, as a function of trim level and (if relevant) paint colour?
I realised I'm not actually sure what our seats will look like or what colour the steering wheel will be! :lol:
I believe there is no options available interior in uk uk, interior is the same across all trims in terms of colour, higher trims you get more featurs like massage seats and auto adjust seats those arent options they are standard will higher trims only tour max.

In europe they have choice or orange and white interior , white sterring wheel etc but not available on any trim in UK
ID3 Business Pro Performance 58kw
rikimaru

Post by rikimaru »

rawws wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:24 pm
sidehaas wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:18 am Does anyone know if there is somewhere that shows a definitive set of the different interior designs you now get on a newly-ordered ID3, as a function of trim level and (if relevant) paint colour?
higher trims you get more featurs like massage seats and auto adjust seats those arent options they are standard will higher trims only tour max.
What are the auto adjust seats? I haven’t come across those before.
16 Sep: ID3 Max in Moonstone Grey. BW 40 confirmed. ETA early Dec.
...lots of bad info and delays...
27 April: at port. ETA end of May.
Delivery ETA: 18 May!