2.3 update

Faults and Technical chat for the Volkswagen ID.3
Omy2

Post by Omy2 »

Received notification of update via multiple warnings while driving yesterday - whoopee! What I’d been waiting for! Set it off last night at 7.30 and visited car a couple of times to see how it was getting on but very slooooowwww! Left it with line 1/3 across at 11.30pm. This morning at 9.00am still only 3/4 of the way across slightly worried as this was still part one! It did finally complete and I was able to initiate part 2 which completed by 11.30. So my update took a long time but all good but was worrying if I was going to be able to use car this afternoon. Thought this might help anyone else who might have a slow update and like me was getting a bit worried!

rawws

Post by rawws »

ok cheers , i am still waitng for update not recieved and notification email from VW weconnect app id , so i dont know when 2.3 is going out to all cars
ID3 Business Pro Performance 58kw
Deleted User 192

Post by Deleted User 192 »

rawws wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:47 pm ok cheers , i am still waitng for update not recieved and notification email from VW weconnect app id , so i dont know when 2.3 is going out to all cars
Which country are you in? Emails have been sent to the address associated with the car for the We Connect ID. app, is your car paired with the app?