Dark reverse camera?

Faults and Technical chat for the Volkswagen ID.3
PCR100

Post by PCR100 »

I'm hanging out with a visit to my dealer pending more software updates - but has anyone else got a dark reverse camera?
I've been in to the settings and gone to full brightness - and it goes from dark to a bit less dark. The other two sliders, contrast and colour, don't appear to do anything at all. I've even been to the trouble to check the lens hasn't got a protective cover on. Interested to know how other ID3 owners rear cameras are.

Deleted User 192

Post by Deleted User 192 »

Mine works as I would expect
Jel

Post by Jel »

I also get this from time to time.
radar

Post by radar »

My 1st edition has the same issue, with a dark image, dont know how to rectify it,
stu-evs

Post by stu-evs »

Ours working as I’d expect too - no issues
ID.3 1st Edition

Octopus referral code (get £50 when you switch to Octopus): share.octopus.energy/pale-hare-366
Deleted User 192

Post by Deleted User 192 »

radar wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:13 pm My 1st edition has the same issue, with a dark image, dont know how to rectify it,

A dark image or completely black? If dark, you may be able to adjust the image settings in the bottom-right corner of the screen.

What software version is on your car? Have you reported the issue to your dealer?
radar

Post by radar »

It is a dark image, not black. The car will go in for software update so i can get it checked out then, Many thanks, appreciate all your posts.