Departure times in app

Faults and Technical chat for the Volkswagen ID.3
stu-evs

Post by stu-evs »

No, it’s not a universal issue with 0783 - I’m on 0783, with Apple, and everything works in the app.

Have charge level & air conditioning on the main page, then on the vehicle page have charging controls, detailed air conditioning controls, departure times, service partner & settings. In settings I can control the charge limit and other charge/aircon/data settings. Then there is the charging map page and profile page.

So it’s not a general car, software or app (on iOS) issue - it must be something specific on any car it’s not working with. I can’t speak for Android as I have no experience there...I think I read somewhere that development is secondary to iOS though?
ID.3 1st Edition

Octopus referral code (get £50 when you switch to Octopus): share.octopus.energy/pale-hare-366

kaiz

Post by kaiz »

I've got only old iPad and Apple soft is only for iPhone.
Android works on Tablet also (if it works). :roll:
Life Pro Performance, Manganese gray, Heat pump, Tow bar, 0792 / 2.1.
kaiz

Post by kaiz »

Did the sequence, struggled to reconnect car to app for about an hour, but 'Departure times' still blank.

id.3_departure_times1.jpg

Tried on iPhone also, there were not even the text.

VW supposed :
1. Perform a Longpress Reset by constantly pressing down and holding the ON/OFF switch for over 20 sec.
2. Now deactivate 'Offline Mode' on the MIB
3. Please park your ID.3 in a safe location where there is good mobile phone reception.
4. Next, switch off the ignition. Check on the exit screen displayed in the infotainment system that the online mode is switched on for the next start.
5. Exit the vehicle, lock it and wait for at least 10 minutes.
6.After this time has elapsed, you can enter the vehicle again and perform a factory reset by selecting “Setup” -> “Restore factory settings” in the infotainment system. Confirm this action with the “OK” button.
7. Remove the We Connect ID. app and restart your smartphone
8. Download and install the app once again.
9. Once this has been done, you will need to add your ID.3 to your user account once again via the “Configuration wizard” and now try to legitimise yourself as primary user via the scan of the QR code that will be displayed on the screen.
Life Pro Performance, Manganese gray, Heat pump, Tow bar, 0792 / 2.1.