Lost Radio 2 Favourites 'heart'

Faults and Technical chat for the Volkswagen ID.3
salcathguide

Post by salcathguide »

Fiddling with my new ID.3 Pro Family screen I have managed to lose both the BBC Radio 2 logo and the associated favourites button. Does anybody have any idea how I might get them back please. (Of course some might not see this as a great loss, however, my wife does!)

Deleted User 314

Post by Deleted User 314 »

Is it no longer listed in the radio stations list (ie not the favourites)?
salcathguide

Post by salcathguide »

That's right, it's not in favourites. In the main list it's lost it's logo and the favourites 'heart' has disappeared. All the other BBC preinstalled station are fine.
Deleted User 314

Try re-adding it, do you remember if it was DAB or FM?
salcathguide

Post by salcathguide »

DAB I think. I tried a search but it made no difference. Thanks for your help, grateful for all and any other thoughts,
Deleted User 314

I find where I live that the DAB signal floats in and out, if you have any other DAB radio where the car is located it'd be handy to see if the radio can detect the station. I just did a test right now and 2 of my DAB channels don't show in the channel list (but are there in favourites)
salcathguide

Post by salcathguide »

That's odd. I receive the station and it's there both in FM and DAB, it's the display that is crazy. Shame that I can't post a photo here.
Deleted User 314

Did you try a long press on the stations from the station list? Might redownload the logo?
Bromsgroveuser

Post by Bromsgroveuser »

I've never had a logo for Heart on this car or my previous Tiguan but my wife has always had one on her Hyundai i10s go figure
First Edition Pro Plus, Moonstone Grey,2.3, sold via motorway 09/07/22 at a profit!!!
New car Ioniq 5 Premium 72 kw
salcathguide

Post by salcathguide »

Crazy!