VW Data and Apps

Faults and Technical chat for the Volkswagen ID.3
G43FAN

Post by G43FAN »

God only knows what's going on now..
Had a day out yesterday and as a result returned form a 120 (ish) mile trip with 43% battery, Car has been charging slowly all day and I was checking SoC on the app. Although it appeared to be connecting the SoC didn't change.
Out of frustration as this didn't improve all day I logged out of the app. I logged back in only to find I had to reregister everything and no car listed. Tried to add the car and apparently I have my old Tiguan back. (Never before registered against this version of the app)
No amount of trying to set up the ID.3 iin the app has worked.

Out of curiosity I logged into "My VW UK" on a browser and my car history seems to have reverted to that from prior to March 2021 and my ID.3 is still in transit! and I have my Tiguan back.
There are service events logged against my account that have not been completed by me. It's not an ID.3 issue, VW just don't seem to be able to handle and update customer data.

DSB18

Post by DSB18 »

Not sure if it has any baring on your issue but VW America had major data breaches yesterday and had to reset all their customer data, like I said might be nothing to do with your issue, just a thought
ID.3 Makena turquoise Business Pro
G43FAN

Post by G43FAN »

That's interesting.
I've re-added the ID.3 by scanning the QR code again so I can get back to the basic app functionality but I have no idea why the Tiguan is back on my account, and I can't see a way to remove it, in fact it states Reset car to factory to remove, which is going to be tricky.
Deleted User 192

Post by Deleted User 192 »

Sounds like they may have recovered/restored your account, mine is working as normal.