Hello!

New to the Volkswagen ID.3 Forums? Introduce yourself here
TwyRob

Post by TwyRob »

Hi all,

I'm joining as I have an ID3 on order via a lease. If it ever arrives! I ordered in October with a 20 week lead time as the car was already in the pipeline. Extended to 5th April today. :roll:

I've been an avid Saab enthusiast for some time and plan to swap my Saab Turbo X daily driver for the ID3 and to swap my 1971 VW Beetle for a classic Saab over the coming months.

Looking forward to the car, when it eventually arrives. I ordered a Pro Performance Max in Makena Turquoise.

Rob
Max Pro Performance, Makena Turquoise
Ordered 26/10/21
Delivered 21st April 2023

MattgID3

Post by MattgID3 »

Hi, your eta ties in with my order which was early aug and also a lease with eta end of march now.
Id3 family pro
Stonewash blue
Ordered 8/8/21
was Eta 17th jan 23
Delivery 14th DEC 2022
Build week 40 confirmed

Location South Gloucestershire
Moog

Post by Moog »

Nooooo…!!! You can’t get rid of the Bug! ☹️

3DB74E8D-0DBC-43D3-AF8F-E1E8DB1A24B5.jpeg

(That’s only a hire ID3, but I’ve now ordered one in Turquoise)
ID.3 Family Pro Performance (204ps/58kWh) in Makena Turquoise, 19” Andoya, Sport pack, Infotainment+, heat-pump, bi-colour silver, Bike Hitch.
Ordered 15 Nov 21 (wk46/21)
Finally built wk9/23 & collected wk16!
17 months + 2days!
TwyRob

Post by TwyRob »

Moog wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:00 pm Nooooo…!!! You can’t get rid of the Bug! ☹️
I'm afraid so. It's a good one too.

However, it's a bit out of place at the Saab club meetings!

I am the Director of the local Saab Owners Club branch so I would like to keep running one long term. Driveway space dictates that I can only have two cars alongside my wife's so something has to change in the near future. :)
Ordered 26/10/21
Fergus

Post by Fergus »

TwyRob wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:17 pm Hi all,

I'm joining as I have an ID3 on order via a lease. If it ever arrives!
Hi TwyRob,

Interesting about the lease. I am wanting to buy an ID3 for a company car and my dealer said that "Lease" vehicles were few and far between and would result in longer delivery times. He said that VW set aside only a few cars for lease, most are for domestic private sales. Does this sound right to you. I think that I am going to have to buy the vehicle outright, especially if I want to claim the capital allowance for my company - as I think under some form of business PCP system my company would not actually be the legal owner as the car is effectively only rented to the user.

Any comments / corrections welcomed:-)
Ordered 11 Jan 22,
Order number 3159****
Family pro performance , Kings Red, assist pk plus, Derry.
build history:
Aug22 Code 20, build week of 46
mid Oct 22 Code 20, week 16
mid Dec 22 Code 10, week 12
19 Dec 22 Code 10, week 10
26 April 2023, delivered
TwyRob

Post by TwyRob »

I have gone via Vanarama for a personal lease. I'm afraid I can't answer your questions.

I have a build week of week 9 though.

Rob
Ordered 26/10/21
monkeyhanger

Post by monkeyhanger »

Fergus wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:34 pm
TwyRob wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:17 pm Hi all,

I'm joining as I have an ID3 on order via a lease. If it ever arrives!
Hi TwyRob,

Interesting about the lease. I am wanting to buy an ID3 for a company car and my dealer said that "Lease" vehicles were few and far between and would result in longer delivery times. He said that VW set aside only a few cars for lease, most are for domestic private sales. Does this sound right to you. I think that I am going to have to buy the vehicle outright, especially if I want to claim the capital allowance for my company - as I think under some form of business PCP system my company would not actually be the legal owner as the car is effectively only rented to the user.

Any comments / corrections welcomed:-)
He's completely wrong and probably knows it. He would rather sell you a car than have you lease one elsewhere. Lease cars operate on a completely different set of allocations via the Fleet side of things rather than retail, fleet sales are usually built and delivered lot quicker than retail sales too.
Cupra Born V2 e-boost 230ps Aurora Blue, replaced ID3 PP Family

Audi S3 - because I hate rapid charging for long distance driving.

Octopus referral: https://share.octopus.energy/lush-fawn-565