New member - ordered Family Pro Performance this week

New to the Volkswagen ID.3 Forums? Introduce yourself here
JohnM100

Post by JohnM100 »

Hello,

Have browsed the forum over the last month or so and got lots of useful information for a purchase decision.

This week we ordered (& have confirmation) a Family Pro Performance in Scale Silver - well, my partner ordered it but she's not really a forum person. Extra toys/options limited due to the zero notice drop in the government grant threshold in December and then the 'heads-up' on here that the Family model variant was being withdrawn from the order book as of today. That said, the standard spec is pretty impressive.

Look forward to learning, engaging and when the time comes, hopefully contributing.

Fergus

Post by Fergus »

I ordered family pro on 15 Dec missing the grant on that day. Then decided to change to pro performance as a new order in Jan. Good luck with your order, we are about the same on order date. This forum is a great place, loads of advice. I'm so glad that I've joined it.
Ordered 11 Jan 22,
Order number 3159****
Family pro performance , Kings Red, assist pk plus, Derry.
build history:
Aug22 Code 20, build week of 46
mid Oct 22 Code 20, week 16
mid Dec 22 Code 10, week 12
19 Dec 22 Code 10, week 10
26 April 2023, delivered
tomstring

Post by tomstring »

JohnM100 wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:58 pm Hello,

Have browsed the forum over the last month or so and got lots of useful information for a purchase decision.

This week we ordered (& have confirmation) a Family Pro Performance in Scale Silver - well, my partner ordered it but she's not really a forum person. Extra toys/options limited due to the zero notice drop in the government grant threshold in December and then the 'heads-up' on here that the Family model variant was being withdrawn from the order book as of today. That said, the standard spec is pretty impressive.

Look forward to learning, engaging and when the time comes, hopefully contributing.
Welcome. Hopefully it won’t be as long as a year until you take delivery.