Hi from Aberdeenshire. New owner as of 12/03/22

New to the Volkswagen ID.3 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Wurzzle

Post by Wurzzle »

JUST Collected ID.3 Family pro performance in turquoise with Derry alloys and transport hitch.
Ordered almost exactly 9 months ago.
2nd E.V. in our household. 2015 Zoe still going strong.
All going well apart from car has dropped offline after 4 days. No great shakes to me just now. Raised fault with VW out of curiosity. May resort to fuse 19 if they say return to dealer.....

Screenshot_20220313-071751_Photos~2.jpg

ID.3 Family Pro Performance (March 22), Makena Turquoise, East Derry alloys, Transport hitch, Wallbox Pulsar.
And a 2015 22kw Renault Zoe (battery 98% S.O.H after 45k)

DumfriesDik

Post by DumfriesDik »

Nice one. Nine months eh? I'll keep ma fingers crossed!
Motability Customer
VW ID.3 Max
vanb

Post by vanb »

Hi. Your new car looks lovely. I should be getting mine soon in the same colour. Apparently it’s in the UK. Did your car arrive with the stickers on the c-pillars or did it just arrive without them? I’m hoping that my car doesn’t have them as in my opinion the car looks better without. Thanks.
Utumno

Post by Utumno »

vanb wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:00 am Hi. Your new car looks lovely. I should be getting mine soon in the same colour. Apparently it’s in the UK. Did your car arrive with the stickers on the c-pillars or did it just arrive without them? I’m hoping that my car doesn’t have them as in my opinion the car looks better without. Thanks.

VW stopped fitting them as standard in about June last year - you only get them now if you ordered the "Style Pack" I think.
Tesla Model Y Long Range
CANCELLED : ID.3 Tour (long story :lol:)

ID3 Build & Delivery Info Tracker : https://tinyurl.com/id3tracker
Octopus Referral : https://share.octopus.energy/aqua-foal-203
vanb

Post by vanb »

Thanks Utumno. That’s good to know.
Griff

Post by Griff »

Wurzzle wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:49 pm JUST Collected ID.3 Family pro performance in turquoise with Derry alloys and transport hitch.
Hey Neighbour, I'm in Aberdeenshire too.....may see you around ;) . The car looks great....
:: ID.3 Life Pro :: Manganese Grey :: East Derry Alloys :: Tow Hitch ::
January 2022.
Pod Point Solo 3 Home Charger.
Wurzzle

Post by Wurzzle »

vanb wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:00 am Hi. Your new car looks lovely. I should be getting mine soon in the same colour. Apparently it’s in the UK. Did your car arrive with the stickers on the c-pillars or did it just arrive without them? I’m hoping that my car doesn’t have them as in my opinion the car looks better without. Thanks.
Hi, If I remember correctly that was a £300 styling option that included the C pillar stickers and a silver cantrail. I didn't think it enhanced the appearance, and most reviewers said the stickers had started unpeeling after a few weeks!
Not an option now I believe with the vastly reduced spec list.
ID.3 Family Pro Performance (March 22), Makena Turquoise, East Derry alloys, Transport hitch, Wallbox Pulsar.
Wurzzle

Post by Wurzzle »

Griff wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:26 am
Wurzzle wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:49 pm JUST Collected ID.3 Family pro performance in turquoise with Derry alloys and transport hitch.
Hey Neighbour, I'm in Aberdeenshire too.....may see you around ;) . The car looks great....
I'm in the Banffshire area, if that's your neighborhood. Me and kids are keen "iSpy id3" players. Will keep eyes peeled for a Grey life with Derry's.😃
vanb

Post by vanb »

Thank you Wurzzle.