Hello

New to the Volkswagen ID.3 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Chalfordgordy

Post by Chalfordgordy »

Hi all, I took delivery last week of my manganese gray id3 with which I’m very pleased although baffled as yet by some of the tech ,but thought I’d just say hello as it’s my first ev.

Kiwiboy

Post by Kiwiboy »

Hi, welcome. I have had a few EVs but this is my first brand new out of the box version. I agree some of the tech .. infotainment system can be baffling but hang in there VW have to make software improvements. This needs to happen sooner rather than later. Enjoy
Sindidziwa

Post by Sindidziwa »

Hi all,
I'm very pleased with our id.3 - technically it's great and we're really happy to have made the move from our Passat BUT the software is pretty rubbish. I've had the satnav thinking we're somewhere south of Nigeria (probably 0 deg N and 0 deg W), the airbag light come on; random speeding up and slowing down when it thinks the speed limit has changed; the annoyance of having to say whether you want to be on or off line every time you get in the car... oh yes and the we connect app is really poor too... fingers crossed that VW employ some proper software engineers soon.