Hi from a new ID3 owner.

New to the Volkswagen ID.3 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Jiffie

Post by Jiffie »

Hi, been using this forum for a while now and it has been my No 1 source for ID3 info.

We ordered our ID3 last September from Arnold Clark VW Stirling and took delivery of our new car last week. We went for the Family Pro option in Stonewashed Blue and it looks and drives beautifully. The staff at Arnold Clark were great and kept us informed every step of the way. We had a test drive before ordering the car and loved it.

We were lucky to still qualify for the Government grant even though by the time we received the car the grant had been withdrawn as the grant was still valid when we ordered.

We had a Wallbox Pulsar Plus installed last month in anticipation of getting the car though we have not used it yet as the car came fully charged and it is still sitting at 50% charge level but I don't anticipate any problems with charging.

We are still getting to grips with all the software options but we're getting there. The car came with version 3.0 installed.

I'll post a review of our car with pictures in a separate thread.
VW ID3 Family Pro, Steel Wheels, Stonewashed Blue. Registered 2022, Firmware Version 3.0. Wallbox Pulsar Plus charger.

AlistairL

Post by AlistairL »

Hey - look forward to seeing the pictures of the car - remember to show the interior as we're all very interested in the trims coming out of the factory.

All the best with your new car, I'm looking forward to ours arriving.
ID.3 Life Pro Performance
Glacier White & East Derry Wheels
Ordered 17th March 2022
Build Week 10
Collected from Western Volkswagen Fort Kinnaird on 01 April 2023
Jiffie

Post by Jiffie »

Thanks Alistair, as you will have probably seen I put a few pictures up in the ID3 Chat forum. Happy to post up some more if anyone would like to see other interior areas.

Hope you get yours soon.
VW ID3 Family Pro, Steel Wheels, Stonewashed Blue. Registered 2022, Firmware Version 3.0. Wallbox Pulsar Plus charger.