Good buy I3 Hello ID3

New to the Volkswagen ID.3 Forums? Introduce yourself here
RDR

Post by RDR »

yes resolved today i raised a support ticket, i then received an email saying my service had been activated and it started working.

Very next drive i then started getting problems with overspeed warnings when i was well below the speed it was saying and now im getting an air bag malfunction message!

I think the online component thats now working has some screwy speed limit data or its calculating the cars speed wrong through the GPS rather than using wheel speed. seems so off i don't think it's something simple like KM for Miles.

will have to call the dealers tomorrow i think.

Deleted User 192

Post by Deleted User 192 »

Those are some of the classic 0564 software version symptoms, you could report to your dealer for them to update your car to 0570 or just wait for the production software coming to us all soon.
Rgascoigne71

Post by Rgascoigne71 »

Mine did the exact same. First day, i was unable to access the charging or Air-con from the APP. Once i received, the ‘services have been activated’ email from VW, it all started to work. It is slow to send the info to the car from the APP - however, my Touareg was the same. I assume there is a fair amount of validation going on before it does what you ask.
RDR

Post by RDR »

I’m gonna book it in for the software update. The range in the app is now different to the car. Currently at 100% with the car estimating 227miles but the app is reporting 140 mile range at 100%.

It’s All a bit sketchy - coming from bmw their connected app had its faults but was light years ahead on functionality and stability.
RDR

Post by RDR »

tonight the air bag error has disappeared but we now get park assist error and camera is unavailable. :?
talaipwros

Post by talaipwros »

RDR wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:45 pm tonight the air bag error has disappeared but we now get park assist error and camera is unavailable. :?
I would advise that you take photos of these
NorwichComputersAndy

Post by NorwichComputersAndy »

😣 good luck - just said earlier on another post - since airbag light was on for a week - took to my dealer and they reprogrammed various components - since no faults with any modules - fingers crossed.

Have a word with your dealer - Norwich VW were amazing and given it was they first non PDI work they had done on an ID they me proud 👍