Picked up ID3 today

New to the Volkswagen ID.3 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Jono

Post by Jono »

Picked up a new ID3 first edition today. I had initially ruled it out on price, but got a great deal £28,799, so couldn’t really say no. Previously drove a Mini hybrid, the ID technology is way more impressive. I admit to being slightly concerned when I was prompted to undertake a software update whilst travelling at 70mph on the motorway - I politely declined.

HeidiFlowerpt Driver

Post by HeidiFlowerpt Driver »

That is a very good deal you got. Well done. I think the full retail price of the First Edition UK spec is £38,800 before the OLEV grant and any discount so you saved £10,000 - unless you got any extras such as paint other than Moonstone Grey, in which case you saved even more. (And I thought I'd got a pretty good deal....)
ID.3 1st Edition Manganese Grey - called Heidi Flowerpot
Deleted User 192

Post by Deleted User 192 »

Could either be a car that the dealer pre-registered in 2020, or one that was rejected by a customer.
Jono

Post by Jono »

Hi, just to clarify, it was a pre-registered car with 16 miles on the clock - I had a choice of 3 colours and opted for the turquoise (can’t remember it’s correct name). I’m pretty sure they still have at least one more available