Another ID.3 driver

New to the Volkswagen ID.3 Forums? Introduce yourself here
nabrU

Post by nabrU »

Hi all,

Here is my Fools Day delivery Family Pro Performance in Makena Turquoise with 19" alloys and heat pump. Unfortunately it is on the earliest software (0564) so no Android Auto etc. Therefore I'm booking the update to 2.1 with my local dealer after Easter. Other than this - loving the car!

I'm coming from diesel 2019 Tiguan (seen in the background) so quite a change in various aspects.

ID3 Delivery.jpg

ID.3 Family Pro Performance + Makena Turquoise + 19" 'Andoya" alloys + heat pump I Soft 2.4
Bonnet app: Use my code RARAB to get £15 off when you buy a subscription

gailjon

Post by gailjon »

Congrats on the new car.My wife also had her ID3 Family delivered on the 1st. Hers is a Family with Heatpump, Stonewashed blue and Andoyas. She did have a Family on factory order but the pre-reg deal that appeared was just too good to refuse and the lease company were very good at transferring her to the new car and there was no wait (original order would have taken 12-24 weeks).

It is an amazing car and I am very impressed with it even the 'plasticky' interior, which seems incredibly well built without a hint of any squeak or rattle. She changed from a Karoq and loves the new car even more than her old one.
ID.3 Family, Andoya Alloys, Heat Pump. Grab a £50 Octopus Credit https://share.octopus.energy/silk-guppy-104