New 1st Edition Perth

New to the Volkswagen ID.3 Forums? Introduce yourself here
KeithR

Post by KeithR »

Hi Forumites. Keith from Blairgowrie here, waiting for home charger to be installed before collecting green 1st Edition from Cameron’s of Perth. I’m assured it’s had its 2.1 update. Some gloomy stories out there!

Daveion

Post by Daveion »

There are some gloomy stories out there and a number of glass-half-full on these forums but what mostly gets lost in my view is just what a good car the ID3 is. Its a solid VW right down to the clunking doors. The drive is excellent and its a comfortable good looking car. Its taken the Auto industry many decades to achieve a car of this standard and I for one can live with some of the things VW still need to get right with the SW.
Glass-half-full, go enjoy it.
Dave
1st EV Life Pro Performance sold 2022
Born v2-Tech L Pack
White, 19" Typhoon Wheels.
Collected June 22
Narked@50

Post by Narked@50 »

I am sure you will enjoy the ID 3 up in Perth, You have a good network of Chargers. Enjoy your car
Raxacorico

Post by Raxacorico »

KeithR wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:30 am Hi Forumites. Keith from Blairgowrie here, waiting for home charger to be installed before collecting green 1st Edition from Cameron’s of Perth.

I assume that you mean Makena Turquise? Not heard of a green one!
I mean no criticism of your description, but I’ve had arguments with so called ‘expert’ birdwatchers over the colour descriptions of birds before now. I call it turquoise blue, some people say turquoise green.
But welcome to the Forum - I'm in Scotland too, off the West Coast.

VW_ID3_Alloys.png

Life Pro Performance, Makena Turquoise - Loen Alloys - June 2021- Zappi Charger - Software v3.2 [dealership]
KeithR

Post by KeithR »

Thanks to all. Turquoise it is. Makena - that’s the Herald features writer isn’t it?!!,
Raxacorico

Post by Raxacorico »

KeithR wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:04 am Thanks to all. Turquoise it is. Makena - that’s the Herald features writer isn’t it?!!,
Or it could be Elise McKenna, to make a pun. She was one of the main characters in the 1980 film, Somewhere in Time. Played by Jane Seymour btw.
Life Pro Performance, Makena Turquoise - Loen Alloys - June 2021- Zappi Charger - Software v3.2 [dealership]
CarterHounslow

Post by CarterHounslow »

KeithR wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:04 am Thanks to all. Turquoise it is. Makena - that’s the Herald features writer isn’t it?!!,

I'd argue it's Teal, but then I'm annoying. I nearly bought it in that colour but I've always tried not to go for bright colours.

You'll enjoy it, had mine three weeks. You'll definitely have different summers than me, mine will be lucky to break 30 degrees most of the time, you'll definitely see some 40 degree days.