What a car!

New to the Volkswagen ID.3 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Samboii

Post by Samboii »

Good evening all fellow id3 owners. I took delivery of a id3 Tour today. Amazingly I left the garage with 400 miles range! A fantastic car that was a joy to drive. How smug was I passing all those Petrol Stations and thinking I never have to visit them again (apart from a Sandwich of course!)
Very Proud Owner of an id3 Tour in Magnesium Grey with some wheels.

CarterHounslow

Post by CarterHounslow »

I thought I never had to buy petrol again, then my lawnmower ran out, so I had to go with a petrol can to the garage in my electric car. I didn't know whether to fee ashamed or smug.
Deleted User 192

Post by Deleted User 192 »

I’ve only used a petrol station to top up courtesy cars in the last 6 months 👍
Folkramfer

Post by Folkramfer »

CarterHounslow wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:33 pm I thought I never had to buy petrol again, then my lawnmower ran out, so I had to go with a petrol can to the garage in my electric car. I didn't know whether to fee ashamed or smug.
First thing I did was trade my Honda petrol mower for a bosch cordless electric one. It's light, plasticky, looks and feels cheap but works great, even better that the top Honda. Only wish I could say the same for the car which has never worked properly from day one last year.
HeidiFlowerpt Driver

Post by HeidiFlowerpt Driver »

Unfortunately my wife still drives a Diesel so fuel station visits are still a fact of life in this household. My Bosch cordless lawnmower pre-dates my EV by a couple of years, and I can concur with Folkramfer - it's great. I've added a strimmer and hedge clipper to my collection of Bosch cordless garden equipment. They all use the same batteries as my 36V power tools, which is very convenient.
ID.3 1st Edition Manganese Grey - called Heidi Flowerpot
Samboii

Post by Samboii »

and fill up the Motorbike and the Lawnmower and the Hedge trimmer..... and so I lied, but still feeling very smug
Very Proud Owner of an id3 Tour in Magnesium Grey with some wheels.
fordfocusman

Post by fordfocusman »

What a lawnmower!
ID.3 Life 58kWh