Delivery time

All Volkswagen ID.3 related discussions
furtive

Post by furtive »

rikimaru wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 3:29 pm
Wow, quite an improvement!

How long did they take to replace?
About 30 seconds per wheel. Just pop the old ones off and push the new ones one. You just have to align the lugs on the back correctly to line them up with the tyre valve
ID.3 Max in Ivory White
Hypervolt charger

duncsand

Post by duncsand »

I just checked on the status of my September 2022 order. No update, still status 00. 8 months in and nothing has changed from the day I placed the order.
---
id.3 Family Pro Performance.
Ordered September 2021, build week 25, confirmed built 1st July, collected from dealer 20th July.
Classof74

Post by Classof74 »

Hi all some more good news updated by dealer on 17th May my car is now built and sat at Emden, built week18, looking at the dealer screen shot it shows MY22 E113MJ with interior code TN, I think the TN refers to the new style vegan leatherette seats, I found a VW guide from Ireland showing TN as the latest MY22.5 spec seats so fingers crossed, hopefully should be ready at the dealer in 3 weeks time.

I’d.3 family pro performance
Moonstone grey
18inch east Derry alloys
Heat pump
Ordered 17/08/2021 parkway Volkswagen Leicester
Estimated delivery 31/01/2022
Order no: 3144xxxx
MattgID3

Post by MattgID3 »

has anyone with a pro and not pro performance had any news as it seems to me the VW are focusing on the pro performance currently.
Id3 family pro
Stonewash blue
Ordered 8/8/21
was Eta 17th jan 23
Delivery 14th DEC 2022
Build week 40 confirmed

Location South Gloucestershire
the.kes

Post by the.kes »

I am beginning to think that VW do some of the scripts for Doctor Who as they know all about how to distort the time continuum, in the space of four weeks my build week has slipped by sixteen weeks!

If there were any other options to be had, I would have jumped off this ship months ago, I feel like a hamster trapped in a wheel with VW spinning it ever faster. And why are VW dealerships doing themselves a favour by keeping customers (those daft buggers who have deposited money with them) at least updated and showing some interest. It has to be to their advantage to once a month go through the orders and update customers even if the news is not good which for me is every time I contact my dealer.
Family Pro-Performance, Manganese Grey, East Derry alloys.
Commission 314710**
Ordered 16/09/2021
Collected 19/10/2022
Uphamid3

Post by Uphamid3 »

Well, with my car being further away now than it was when I ordered it seven months ago, I have decided to call it a day and have placed a deposit on a brand new MINI Electric which is in stock as a cancelled order, and is exactly the specification I would have chosen had I configured one! I should be able to collect it next Friday.

To all those still waiting, I really do wish you all the very best and hope that your patience is rewarded.

Bye for now and best regards to everyone, Mike - Uphamid3.

Life Pro Performance, White, East Derry Wheels. Ordered early October 2021, cancelled May 20 2022.
OB1CCFC

Post by OB1CCFC »

Uphamid3 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 5:59 pm Well, with my car being further away now than it was when I ordered it seven months ago, I have decided to call it a day and have placed a deposit on a brand new MINI Electric which is in stock as a cancelled order, and is exactly the specification I would have chosen had I configured one! I should be able to collect it next Friday.

To all those still waiting, I really do wish you all the very best and hope that your patience is rewarded.

Life Pro Performance, White, East Derry Wheels. Ordered early October 2021, cancelled May 20 2022.
Fully understand that.
Good luck with the Mini !
Kia Niro EV3 in pearl white.
ytshome

Post by ytshome »

Classof74 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 4:18 pm Hi all some more good news updated by dealer on 17th May my car is now built and sat at Emden, built week18, looking at the dealer screen shot it shows MY22 E113MJ with interior code TN, I think the TN refers to the new style vegan leatherette seats, I found a VW guide from Ireland showing TN as the latest MY22.5 spec seats so fingers crossed, hopefully should be ready at the dealer in 3 weeks time.

I’d.3 family pro performance
Moonstone grey
18inch east Derry alloys
Heat pump
Ordered 17/08/2021 parkway Volkswagen Leicester
Estimated delivery 31/01/2022
Order no: 3144xxxx
Pretty sure you'll get the 22.5 as the wife's Family arrived at the dealers the other day and is the updated version.
DumfriesDik

Post by DumfriesDik »

My heart doesn’t skip a beat when I get an email update from the dealer. I know it will say, nothing to report. There was a time I would get excited, but no more.

So the email this month was the same as last month and I suspect the same as next months.

VW seem to have lost the plot.
Motability Customer
VW ID.3 Max
monkeyhanger

Post by monkeyhanger »

DumfriesDik wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 8:16 am
VW can't lose what they never had.

Their customer engagement has always been dire, but that's usually hidden by the fact that most dealerships are slightly better at engagement even if VW won't tell them anything to pass to you.

Fortunately though, the cars, once received, are great. I waited 8.5 months for a Golf R that others were getting in 3 months. VW UK didn't give a crap that they or the factory (not the dealership) cocked up.
Cupra Born V2 e-boost 230ps Aurora Blue, replaced ID3 PP Family

Audi S3 - because I hate rapid charging for long distance driving.

Octopus referral: https://share.octopus.energy/lush-fawn-565
Deleted User 1733

Post by Deleted User 1733 »

DumfriesDik wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 8:16 am My heart doesn’t skip a beat when I get an email update from the dealer. I know it will say, nothing to report. There was a time I would get excited, but no more.

So the email this month was the same as last month and I suspect the same as next months.

Out of curiosity, what did your dealer tell you the waiting time would be ? I seem to have the rare good honest dealership who told me end of June this year when I ordered in November, So I will start to get stroppy come July if it's not even got a build week etc etc but I feel a lot of dealerships have blamed VW direct when VW even on their website have been stating delays since I ordered.
Flaming76

Post by Flaming76 »

Just to show it’s not just vw, a colleague has an ev Volvo on order since last year, got an update on Thursday - Volvo have unfortunately had to cancel your order. Apparently it’s not uncommon. He’s not impressed.
Fam Pro Perf, 19” Andoya alloys, bike rack prep in turquoise.
Ordered 20.10.21 dealer placed order 25.10.21
Estimated delivery early May 2022, now status 20 build week 38, status 60 early Nov, delivery December!!
Order No 31515***
Bubba82

Post by Bubba82 »

Flaming76 wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 10:25 am Just to show it’s not just vw, a colleague has an ev Volvo on order since last year, got an update on Thursday - Volvo have unfortunately had to cancel your order. Apparently it’s not uncommon. He’s not impressed.
They are getting cancelled because they have stopped building 2022 models and moved onto 2023 ones and getting priority builds so at least you get a current model unlike max and tour customers getting a 2021 spec car at present
Ordering a Volvo you need to order as early as possible for next year’s model to avoid getting an end of production slot which is the ones getting cancelled
ID3 family pro in Turquoise with east Derry alloys
Ordered 21/9/2021…..Cancelled 19/3/2022
Was order No 31477
Original Confirmed build week 51 2021
Build week cancelled due to MY update
New build week of 35,36 now 40 2022 status 10
Delivery not now
ag-indie

Post by ag-indie »

Big_GT wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 9:50 am
DumfriesDik wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 8:16 am My heart doesn’t skip a beat when I get an email update from the dealer. I know it will say, nothing to report. There was a time I would get excited, but no more.

Out of curiosity, what did your dealer tell you the waiting time would be ? I seem to have the rare good honest dealership who told me end of June this year when I ordered in November, So I will start to get stroppy come July if it's not even got a build week etc etc but I feel a lot of dealerships have blamed VW direct when VW even on their website have been stating delays since I ordered.
I think you’ll be lucky to see it this year personally.
Life Pro Performance, moonstone grey
Order date 25/10/2021
BW 38, 2022, status code 20
Status 38 19/10/2022
Octopus referral
https://share.octopus.energy/cyan-light-27
andrewparker

Post by andrewparker »

Uphamid3 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 5:59 pm Well, with my car being further away now than it was when I ordered it seven months ago, I have decided to call it a day and have placed a deposit on a brand new MINI Electric which is in stock as a cancelled order, and is exactly the specification I would have chosen had I configured one! I should be able to collect it next Friday.

Congrats Mike, you’ll love the Mini.
Polestar 2 / Midnight / Plus / 20s
VW up! GTI / Tungsten
Utumno

Post by Utumno »

CANCELLED TOUR UPDATE

Our (cancelled) Tour has left the factory. I was given the opportunity to uncancel. I haven’t; SWMBO wouldn’t let me!
Tesla Model Y Long Range
CANCELLED : ID.3 Tour (long story :lol:)

ID3 Build & Delivery Info Tracker : https://tinyurl.com/id3tracker
Octopus Referral : https://share.octopus.energy/aqua-foal-203
Member-1677

Post by Member-1677 »

Big_GT wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 9:50 am

You ordered 2 days after myself from the same place. I was told originally June 1st delivery. Last month's up date was status 00 and told months away from a build date.

Was status 10 in January with a build week of 45. That disappeared the following month 2 weeks before Russia invaded Ukraine.

I don't expect a build date for a few months yet.
Life Pro - Moonstone Grey - East Derry Alloys
Ordered - 04.11.21
Order No - 3153****
Status - was 10, now 00
Build week was 45, then 47 now unknown!!!
Est delivery was Jan 2023: now......
jam74

Post by jam74 »

Update…
Had to redo the finance check again as the the last one expired … but the dealership have the my Tour, I have a reg no and VIN … just gotta wait for the 14day cooling off period on the finance and it will be delivered .. so nearly there …
JMCID3

Post by JMCID3 »

Update for the spreddy:

Collected my Moonstone Grey with East Derry Alloys Family Pro Performance today.

Waited nearly 10 months for it but its totally worth it so hang on in there guys if your still waiting for yours!

It has the new interior,the side sensors and software 3.0.
Dbaron

Post by Dbaron »

JMCID3 wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 6:15 pm Update for the spreddy:

Collected my Moonstone Grey with East Derry Alloys Family Pro Performance today.

Waited nearly 10 months for it but its totally worth it so hang on in there guys if your still waiting for yours!

It has the new interior,the side sensors and software 3.0.
Great news. Any pics of the interior would be greatly appreciated.