Delivery time

All Volkswagen ID.3 related discussions
aayron

Post by aayron »

ag-indie wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:04 pm
aayron wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:03 pm My dealer has updated me to say I'm still stuck at status 00. However, from the evidence on this forum, the status no longer seems to mean much.
I think watching my position on the Ordered tab of the spreadsheet move closer to the top is probably a more reliable way to determine when I'm likely to see my car.
When do you realistically expect it? 11 months.
That’s what I’m thinking hopefully
Yes, hopefully we will see out cars in September. The August 21 and Sept 21 orders seem to be coming through now so I'm hoping to see the Oct 21 orders in September 22.
Id.3 107KW Family Pro 58kWh, Makena Turquoise, East Derry Wheels
Ordered 30/10/21
Order Number 31528XXX
Build Week 47(2022)
Received Week 4 (2023)

Indyfras

Post by Indyfras »

Oh well, that's ours slipped from early Oct build to 21 Nov. So that'll be 13 months wait.
ID.3 Max
Ordered: 20 October 2021
Ord No: 31509XXX
Delivery: est 25 April 2022 (from order)
Supposedly BW41/2022, BW47/2022, BW50/2022, BW 51/2022, Bw48/2022, BW08/2023
Confirmed BW07/2023
In UK 17 April 2023
Picked up 29 April 2023
Daveion

Post by Daveion »

Tom_1985 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:26 am It’s just mad isn’t it, I ordered 2 months before you, lower spec, yet yours gets built and shipped first, it’s absolutely bananas lol
Those issues are what finally led me to look for a Cupra Born from stock. It seems like a lottery and I don't gamble. So irritating.
1st EV Life Pro Performance sold 2022
Born v2-Tech L Pack
White, 19" Typhoon Wheels.
Collected June 22
Mikee

Post by Mikee »

Update for the tracker.

I'm on cloud nine, got an email late last night from Zenith saying my car is built and the dealer will reach out to book delivery within the next few weeks.

Dealer rang today out of the blue and has confirmed the car will be delivered to my home on Tuesday.

Beyond excited right now
Family Pro - Kings Red - Sport Suspension - Alloys - Heat Pump
ag-indie

Post by ag-indie »

Mikee wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:46 pm Update for the tracker.

I'm on cloud nine, got an email late last night from Zenith saying my car is built and the dealer will reach out to book delivery within the next few weeks.

Dealer rang today out of the blue and has confirmed the car will be delivered to my home on Tuesday.

Beyond excited right now
That’s excellent, when did you order?
Any paperwork to sign with zenith?
Life Pro Performance, moonstone grey
Order date 25/10/2021
BW 38, 2022, status code 20
Status 38 19/10/2022
Octopus referral
https://share.octopus.energy/cyan-light-27
Stumac

Post by Stumac »

Got informed today that my build week 26 car has finished build and has been released for shipping to the UK. 10 days!?!
Family Pro ordered 7thSep21
Manganese Grey | Andoyas | Bike Carrier Prep
Build week 26, confirmed (06.06)
31455XXX
Mikee

Post by Mikee »

ag-indie wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:19 pm

I ordered a Family Pro in Kings Red with sport suspension, alloy wheels and a heat pump. Car will spend the next four years travelling up and down the motorway now.

Nothing to sign with Zenith as it's a company car. When I ordered the car in September last year I had to send an email confirming my order, it's been a pretty simple process to be honest.
ag-indie

Post by ag-indie »

Mikee wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:54 pm
ag-indie wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:19 pm

I ordered a Family Pro in Kings Red with sport suspension, alloy wheels and a heat pump. Car will spend the next four years travelling up and down the motorway now.

Nothing to sign with Zenith as it's a company car. When I ordered the car in September last year I had to send an email confirming my order, it's been a pretty simple process to be honest.
I’ve ordered through zenith salary sacrifice, 3 year lease.
Updated today, still status 00 😢🤬
Life Pro Performance, moonstone grey
Order date 25/10/2021
BW 38, 2022, status code 20
Status 38 19/10/2022
Octopus referral
https://share.octopus.energy/cyan-light-27
Mikee

Post by Mikee »

ag-indie wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:21 pm
I’ve ordered through zenith salary sacrifice, 3 year lease.
Updated today, still status 00 😢🤬

Have you found their comms just lacks any real information and if you need more you have to request it.
Kwr68

Post by Kwr68 »

Here I am sitting here this morning thinking it’s 39 weeks and no sign of my id3 being born when I get a phone call from dealer telling me my car is built and on it’s way to ship and hopefully be with me in 4/6 weeks even the dealer wasn’t expecting that , August build late sept delivery. Reasons to be cheerful

Life pro moonstone grey east Derry wheels
Ordered 8/10/2021
Zappi charger installed February
Beatles colchester
Andy1966

Post by Andy1966 »

Klaus wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:26 pm
Tom_1985 wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 4:26 pm
ag-indie wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:57 pm Wonder why no life’s are coming through? Surely they can be built at the same time as family spec?

I still can’t understand why I’ve no build week despite ordering in October.
And people who ordered after me have been allocated hold weeks?

It’s getting beyond a joke now, ordered 04/08 build week has been and gone, no update. Basic car, they keep giving the same bull about chips, Ukraine, Santa’s socks or whatever the next excuse will be….

Personally, I feel higher value Orders are being prioritized, basically F**k anyone who’s ordered a life because we make little profit.

I’m absolutely raging today, I’ve emailed Alex Davies ceo of Volkswagen UK because it is now a pisstake, in 3.5 weeks I’ll be at 12 months. Now potentially I’ll be waiting until 16/17 months for a basic car.

Absolutely pathetic, I hold no grudges against people getting their families early etc. rub of the green I suppose. But what is riling me, is we sold our T-Roc back to the dealer, as our build week had stayed static for 14 weeks. Now potentially my wife is without a car for all of school holidays, stuck with 2 kids. I asked about a loan car, shot down.

At the end !!!!!!
It seems to be a lottery to be honest.

I ordered a Family Pro in Sep 21 and it's still not built. My order number is 314xxx and I can see folks here with order numbers 315xxx have already received theirs. Its bizarre how they work out which cars to build
I wonder if this particular dealer have actual received any cars yet. Communication from them has dried up now and the last email I received didn’t tell me anything.
By the looks of it they will just turn up .
Fingers crossed we get ours soon.
Ordered 31st Oct 2021 - Family Pro Performance
Original delivery date 31/04/2022 now 12/01/2023
Updated build date Wk 50
Finally collected 21/01/23
Order number 31064***
korky

Post by korky »

can you still add the order number on here for a more up to date delivery time? mine's due really soon now and still awaiting a charger install
littlekev

Post by littlekev »

Mikee wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:46 pm Update for the tracker.

Beyond excited right now
I've had my life pure performance on order from Zenith since last August, they have kept putting the delivery date back and last update i got last week said it will be mid September. Got a phone call from the VW dealer this morning phoning to organise delivery next week... and typical i'm away on holiday so being delivered to my house in a couple of weeks time. Can't wait.
Tom_1985

Post by Tom_1985 »

Kwr68 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:00 pm Here I am sitting here this morning thinking it’s 39 weeks and no sign of my id3 being born when I get a phone call from dealer telling me my car is built and on it’s way to ship and hopefully be with me in 4/6 weeks even the dealer wasn’t expecting that , August build late sept delivery. Reasons to be cheerful

Life pro moonstone grey east Derry wheels
Ordered 8/10/2021
Zappi charger installed February
Beatles colchester
Really getting on my tits now, another car of the same spec ordered 8 weeks after mine, but built before, this is a joke now !!! Obvs not your fault mate, but this is the last time I ever buy from VW, absolute shit show
Life Pro 58KW
Makena Turquoise, Andoya wheels, assitance +
Ordered 04/08/21
Order no - 31420***
VW Cardiff
Pickles78

Post by Pickles78 »

Morning,

I'm new to the forum and just after some advice if poss. I ordered my Life Pro Performance (Moonstone Grey) via Vanarama in November 2021. I got a fantastic deal with a years free insurance. I've had the same delays, monthly calls to inform me that delivery is pushed back. I've now been told October but I'm expecting that to change again. I've toyed with the idea of cancelling but I've waited this long........

I only have an order number from Vanarama and was wondering if there's a way I can find out more information so I can see if the car is actually anywhere near production etc etc

Any advice would be greatly received.

Thanks
adas144

Post by adas144 »

Just been told my confirmed build week 26 Family PP has been released from the factory and will be slowly makings its way over!
Family Pro Performance - Grey - East Derry Alloys
Ordered: October '21
Arval Salary Sacrifice
Confirmed Build Week 26
Estimated by dealer: Before end of July
duncsand

Post by duncsand »

Pickles78 wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:42 am Morning,

I'm new to the forum and just after some advice if poss. I ordered my Life Pro Performance (Moonstone Grey) via Vanarama in November 2021. I got a fantastic deal with a years free insurance. I've had the same delays, monthly calls to inform me that delivery is pushed back. I've now been told October but I'm expecting that to change again. I've toyed with the idea of cancelling but I've waited this long........

I only have an order number from Vanarama and was wondering if there's a way I can find out more information so I can see if the car is actually anywhere near production etc etc

Any advice would be greatly received.

Thanks
Maybe you can get a VW order number, maybe you can't. But I think the order numbers and their various statuses are meaningless - cars can suddenly go from status 00 to being built with no in-between updates and those with an estimated build date frequently never stick to it. Having this information gives an illusion of fact, but in reality it tells very little. What I do think is true is that (1) the factory is back producing cars in volume and is catching up. Generally they seem to be producing September/October cars at the moment, so you're not too far off. (2) Higher specced cars like the Tour are much more delayed, so it's likely a Life will be produced in the next couple of months if I was to guess.
---
id.3 Family Pro Performance.
Ordered September 2021, build week 25, confirmed built 1st July, collected from dealer 20th July.
Red Lake

Post by Red Lake »

Agreed, little point in seeking more information.

It looks like they've switched to being too pessimistic about delivery dates. A Nov 2021 order might be Sept rather than Oct.
sturat

Post by sturat »

Just learnt my Life Pro Performance is now at UK port. Please update spreadsheet.
Has anyone taken delivery of a Life recently, who can tell me if it's a MY22 or 22.5, please? I hope the latter, fingers crossed!
Many thanks in advance.

Life Pro Performance
Moonstone grey, East Derry wheels
Order no: 31457***
Order date: 08?09?21.
DickieBoy

Post by DickieBoy »

sturat wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:22 am Just learnt my Life Pro Performance is now at UK port. Please update spreadsheet.
Has anyone taken delivery of a Life recently, who can tell me if it's a MY22 or 22.5, please? I hope the latter, fingers crossed!
Many thanks in advance.

Life Pro Performance
Moonstone grey, East Derry wheels
Order no: 31457***
Order date: 08?09?21.
It will be a 22.5. Think it's only been tours delivered recently which haven't been.
Family Pro owner (Sept 22)