VW Octopus offer

All Volkswagen ID.3 related discussions
TimF

Post by TimF »

Currently I don't have vehicle, charge point or smart meter, but have changed to Octopus. Car should appear within a month or so. Not sure about charge point (initial "Home Survey" and grant application done online, but so far have only had acknowledgement of receipt - no details of lead time etc). Smart meter fitting due October 11.

Not sure whether this is getting chickens and eggs properly sequenced (whatever the sequences might be), ducks in a row or some other fowl arrangement!

chrisfs

Post by chrisfs »

I’ve been with Octopus a while but in the process of switching to Go. I tried for the VW offer but was told I wasn’t eligible because I had joined them via a comparison website. Something about only being allowed one referral marketing benefit. I wasn’t impressed.

Anyway I’ve emailed to appeal and we’ll see what happens.
Deleted User 192

Post by Deleted User 192 »

chrisfs wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:22 pm I’ve been with Octopus a while but in the process of switching to Go. I tried for the VW offer but was told I wasn’t eligible because I had joined them via a comparison website. Something about only being allowed one referral marketing benefit. I wasn’t impressed.

Anyway I’ve emailed to appeal and we’ll see what happens.

Seems reasonable when multiple providers are going down the pan.