Just delivered Family PP

All Volkswagen ID.3 related discussions
SimonM

Post by SimonM »

Hi all,

As the subject says, my Family PP was delivered today and I'm loving it. Never had an EV before and getting used to getting in the car and pulling away without the noise and vibration of a diesel is going to take awhile to get used to.

Iv got an issue with one of the keys though, it just doesn't work. Neither the keyless entry or pressing the buttons on the key doesn't do anything. Iv had a look online and tried the reset mentioned in the manual, iv even replaced the battery but no luck. I presume I would need to contact the lease hire company first before VW.

Has anyone got any tips on what settings to play about with? I noticed that the wing mirror doesn't tilt on reversing and found out I need to set that up, but is there anything else I need to set up/turn on? I was surprised that the WeConnect ID app worked first time after reading about everybody else's problems.

Deleted User 192

Post by Deleted User 192 »

The mirror is covered in the full manual online: https://www.volkswagen.co.uk/en/owners- ... nuals.html

Enter your VIN or reg, if they don’t work yet enter L3 VWW.

You’ll need to set a d store what position you want it to go to, then move the control on the driver door to the L position each time you want to engage it.

Other than that, sit in the car (with it started up) and explore all the settings, there’s loads you can control and adjust!