Internet Radio

All Volkswagen ID.3 related discussions
Splitty

Post by Splitty »

Id3 frustration wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:56 pm
simonmaskell wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:37 pm Hi

Anyone with an active data plan unable to access internet radio? Was fine up until Saturday morning been unavailable since then.
Hi I have the same problem, its been unavailable for 14 days now, when I try to connect to internet radio it just reports service unavailable at the moment try again later. My plan with Cubic telecom is still valid until 3rd December (I paid for one months data) so very frustrating.
A few days after the Internet Radio becoming unavailable the car went offline for seven days then came back on but still no internet radio so the two problems do not appear to be connected.

Some contributors wonder what the use of internet radio is. I use it for keeping up to scratch with other languages that I can speak or that I am learning. I also like to listen to TED talks using the service and I am sure that it must often be used by expats.
Something is up because mine started reporting being offline on Saturday morning. Never had a peep out of it before and I haven't been using it. But Saturday I started getting messages that it was not available on the connection and I needed to connect to Wifi. Happens all the time now.

Leccy

Post by Leccy »

Id3 frustration wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:56 pm Some contributors wonder what the use of internet radio is. I use it for keeping up to scratch with other languages that I can speak or that I am learning. I also like to listen to TED talks using the service and I am sure that it must often be used by expats.
While you’re waiting for the internet radio service service, can you not find the services you like to listen via a radio app on your phone which is then connected to your car or are they not available that way?
SOLD: Cupra Born V3 eBoost / Silver / Beats / Panoramic / Tech L / Cargo
Previous: ID.3 Max / 2.4 / Stonewashed Blue / Andoya Wheels
Pod Point Solo / Octopus Go Faster
Deleted User 314

Post by Deleted User 314 »

Yep, that’s what I am doing right now.
westste

Post by westste »

There must be a general problem with Cubic Telecom services and the ID3

.I contacted WeConnect digital services who are looking into it after requesitng some basic information (0800 279 7508 or weconnectgo-support@volkswagen.de) . They asked me to try accessing the internet using the infotainment hot spot connected to your phone with mobile signal off. Mine will not access any internet services at all.

Agree local dealers are clueless with software issues.
simonmaskell

Post by simonmaskell »

They are useless clearly it’s not working anywhere if used through a cubic account but they continue to ask for screenshots etc etc. wonder how many queries need to be raised before they actually look at it.