1st Service..

All Volkswagen ID.3 related discussions
itsmeGAV

Post by itsmeGAV »

Probably been asked a million times.. apologies!

So I'm coming up to a year of ownership (29th June) and had a mail this morning from Inchape Volkswagen advising it's service time..

"We are contacting you to let you know that according to our records, your vehicle, ******* may soon be due a Service, in line with the Manufacturer recommended servicing schedule."

Unless I've read it wrong but I thought it was 2 years unlimited mileage for the 1st service, has this changed?
2021 Life Pro Performance - Manganese Grey - 19" Andoyas - Software 2.3 - SOLD July 2022.

Utumno

Post by Utumno »

itsmeGAV wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 8:40 pm Probably been asked a million times.. apologies!

So I'm coming up to a year of ownership (29th June) and had a mail this morning from Inchape Volkswagen advising it's service time..

"We are contacting you to let you know that according to our records, your vehicle, ******* may soon be due a Service, in line with the Manufacturer recommended servicing schedule."

Unless I've read it wrong but I thought it was 2 years unlimited mileage for the 1st service, has this changed?

You are correct, and the dealership is wrong.
Tesla Model Y Long Range
CANCELLED : ID.3 Tour (long story :lol:)

ID3 Build & Delivery Info Tracker : https://tinyurl.com/id3tracker
Octopus Referral : https://share.octopus.energy/aqua-foal-203
Leccy

Post by Leccy »

Wife got a text from Marshalls VW Reading saying their records shows ours is due it’s 1st service 🤷🏻‍♂️
SOLD: Cupra Born V3 eBoost / Silver / Beats / Panoramic / Tech L / Cargo
Previous: ID.3 Max / 2.4 / Stonewashed Blue / Andoya Wheels
Pod Point Solo / Octopus Go Faster
gfoldys

Post by gfoldys »

had something similar after 12 months -ignored
MikeB

Post by MikeB »

I had a similar message and went through the VW booking system where they offered me free health check
Life Pro, White, Derry Wheels, June 21, EO Mini Pro home charger
Newfie

Post by Newfie »

After ownership of 3 months from new I had an email stating as my warranty had expired they were offering me a free health check.
ID.3 Tour 77kWh Pro S 204PS Manganese Grey S/W 3.2
On order Skoda Enyaq 85X Sportline Plus