New ID.3 Pricing Announced and you can order from next week

All Volkswagen ID.3 related discussions
jsp

Post by jsp »

Site seems to suggest L&C is only available for 1st Edition.

vwbarn

Post by vwbarn »

Lease and Care Quotes:

48 months - 10k miles - ID.3 Life (as above)

6+47 = £335.23 + VAT (Small Package - Routine Servicing)
6+47 = £360.97 + VAT (Large Package - Servicing, Maintenance & Tyres)
jsp

Post by jsp »

Where are you getting those prices? Site won’t let me configure lease and care for anything other than 1st Edition.
thecatfordcat

Post by thecatfordcat »

Vwbarn = Inchcape (a VW dealer), so presumably those prices came from VW’s internal systems.
jsp

Post by jsp »

Okay neat. Disappointing that prices start above £400. Waiting for lease prices from all the usual suspects. I don’t need servicing included.
vwbarn

Post by vwbarn »

Correct they are from VWFS directly. Currently we have access to Lease and Care as our only PCH option. Right now PCP looks attractive with decent residuals.

We also now have Life and Family spec cars in the UK with Business spec confirmed to go into the factory in the coming weeks.
jsp

Post by jsp »

That’s dumb. Including services etc just raises prices. £400+ is Model 3 territory, and that’s just for Life.

According to the VW website, the Small care package costs £14 on top of the regular lease price. Over 4 years that’s almost £700 extra. There is no way servicing an ID.3 will cost you even close to that, over 4 years. Seems like a bit of a rip off.

Have they indicated whether it will be possible to just lease the vehicle?
Avalon

Post by Avalon »

The residual figure quoted by vwbarn looks a bit low. Or is that down to the 4 year term?
ID.3 1st Edition
Seadoo180

Post by Seadoo180 »

Agree residual looks nothing special akin to a normal golf % wise?

Slightly random onthe life is it right it only has front speakers?!

Im weighing up between an id3 and e-Niro (decent lease deals on these atm) PCP still v expensive on e-Niro.

Might be a case of wait for leases for the id3 also?
jsp

Post by jsp »

Still no sign of ID.3 leases from anywhere other than VWFS, which is odd. I always use leasing.com and they still don’t even have the vehicle listed. The only other broker I’ve been in contact with is WeVee and they say they’ve got absolutely no prices available. I’ve got a horrible feeling Volkswagen are trying to keep PCH in house.

Agree that e-Niro looks very attractive right now, the Kona too. Both have been very expensive for a long time but there’s some great leasing deals hanging around for those right now.
jsp

Post by jsp »

DriveElectric said on Twitter that there will be no ID.3 leasing until next year, outside of VWFS Lease&Care.