Anyone know what’s new in software patch 0570?

All Volkswagen ID.3 related discussions
Coopear

Post by Coopear »

I’ve just had my ID.3 back from the dealer hopefully to calm the collision avoidance system down...
The fix has been to patch to 0570. Does anyone know the list of fixes that comes with this version?

Deleted User 192

Post by Deleted User 192 »

The one difference you can see is the image of the reversing camera now fits the screen properly. The update is also supposed to include patches to stop auto hold from switching itself off, and to prevent the alarm going off for no physical reason. I've not seen a specific list though.

I got my car back with 0570 on Wednesday.

Lane Assist now seems to be worse at "seeing" the road edge and white line, that might be a side effect but I also had to have a front camera calibration due to a windscreen replacement which could also have changed the Lane Assist behaviour.
F11_MWG

Post by F11_MWG »

I only got mine on Thursday and its still on 0564.... Surely they should have updated this on the PDI? The car is full of software issues.
Deleted User 192

Post by Deleted User 192 »

They are only installing 0570 on cars which demonstrate the issues that the patches address, such as a random airbag warning light, alarm going off for no apparent reason, auto hold disabling itself - mine had done all of these (which I reported to the dealer) and had to go into the workshop for a couple of other things too so they did it while it was in

We should all get the major update starting from next month, which would include all these patches anyway