Personal settings for each key

All Volkswagen ID.3 related discussions
RobGDee

Post by RobGDee »

Hi all!

New owner as of yesterday and so far so good. The exception being the dealer not really knowing the car very well!

Can anyone shed any light on how to do the following? I have had a look through existing posts and dont seam to be able to find an answer.

1.) Can you pair personalised settings to each individual key? My arms hurting from reaching for the touchscreen endlessly looking for user settings!
2.) I noticed last night that the touch sensative controls for heating and volume etc do not illuminate in the dark?

Hopefully, once I'm up to speed I can contribute to others who have questions but for now I'm in need of help myself :)

Thanks to everyone in advance.

Rob
ID3 1st UK.

Deleted User 192

Post by Deleted User 192 »

1. Not that I know of - even with 2 instances of the phone app you have to share a single login at the moment, never mind any functionality associated with the key. I guess it's technically possible...
2. Correct, that strip is exactly the same in the new Golf. There are sensors under the strip which detect your hand for gesture control when "swiping" left and right to change the screen view, but no lights.