Boot size

All Volkswagen ID.3 related discussions
Mbarnett

Post by Mbarnett »

Tried researching online for actual dimensions. You know in cm or something as opposed to litres. :?

Can someone confirm the available space in the boot with the seats up and down? Length and width would be appreciated.

I’m a cyclist and want to know if I’ll be able to fit my bike in the boot or will have to rely on the bike carrier which presents obvious security issues.

Thanks in advance as I’ve just ordered one as a company car.

Cheers

Michael

Daveion

Post by Daveion »

I can pop out and measure later today but with regards to the bike. I have an XL Cannondale 29er and that goes in easily with the seats folded down.
QR wheels off of course but leave head set, bars and saddle as ride set up. Im 6' 3"
Dave
1st EV Life Pro Performance sold 2022
Born v2-Tech L Pack
White, 19" Typhoon Wheels.
Collected June 22
Daveion

Post by Daveion »

Hi Mbarnett
145cm between driver seat back and boot trim inside dimensions. My seat position for 6' 3".
100cm narrowest width between wheel arches.
70cm lowest height where seats are folded measured behind drivers seat. NB seats dont fold very flat. Its much deeper nearer tailgate.
My bars are 80cm over grips.
Hope that helps
Dave
1st EV Life Pro Performance sold 2022
Born v2-Tech L Pack
White, 19" Typhoon Wheels.
Collected June 22
Mbarnett

Post by Mbarnett »

Many thanks. If you can fit an MTB in I think my road bike should be fine even if I have to take the wheels off.
Deleted User 192

Post by Deleted User 192 »

I’ve had a MTB in easily with the rear seats down and the front wheel out.

Not tried my road bikes yet, but I would expect the same and might even get away without removing the front wheel.