Falling in love again...

All Volkswagen ID.3 related discussions
HeidiFlowerpt Driver

Post by HeidiFlowerpt Driver »

I've had my 1st Edition for six months now, and in lockdown haven't done much mileage. Finally I've been able to change that.

I have just returned from a week's break in Devon and the car has been a major part of the enjoyment of the holiday for me. So delightful to drive. I charged to 100% before setting off and didn't need to charge again until half way through the week, at Heron Farm in Honiton, a delightful place to enjoy a coffee in a formal garden, or wander around the vineyard, or pet the sheep and goats. Instavolt charger worked perfectly. Also visited the Pod Point AC chargepoints at the Donkey Sanctuary just because we were there. The Pod Point app didn't know they existed so I expected the charge would stop after 15 minutes but it didn't.
The peace and climate-controlled comfort of driving through the beautiful Devon countryside has been a delight and I've fallen deeper in love with my car than ever.

The software problems are ancient history and my car is the best thing ever.
ID.3 1st Edition Manganese Grey - called Heidi Flowerpot

Lester

Post by Lester »

Hi

that's really useful to know. We're going to visit our grandson near Exeter next weekend and I've been a little concerned about charging points. Heron Farm looks good, both for him and the car.
HeidiFlowerpt Driver

Post by HeidiFlowerpt Driver »

I hope you have a good weekend with your grandson :)
ID.3 1st Edition Manganese Grey - called Heidi Flowerpot