VW ID Configuration down

All Volkswagen ID.3 related discussions
monkeyhanger

Post by monkeyhanger »

G43FAN wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:41 pm
monkeyhanger wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:19 pm
Nope. Brand spanking new, my wife will be the first registered keeper. Just seen the order form as we're trying to sort the documentation.

I think they got a load of Family spec in just after teh surprise changes to the grant in April and they had cancelled orders come into stock. However they've managed it, these Family specs that weren't eligible for the new grant now are under an RRP adjustment.
Wow.. nice deal, I can only find the Ex-demo Businesses on the site and they seem expensive. Especially compared to that deal.
Give them a ring and ask if any are left. The guy I spoke to in Gloucester branch is "Arif" (picked them as most northerly in the Heritage group- I have a 270 mile drive back to Newcastle!) - I'd be quick though. If they haven't all gone yet, they won't last long at that price!
Cupra Born V2 e-boost 230ps Aurora Blue, replaced ID3 PP Family

Audi S3 - because I hate rapid charging for long distance driving.

Octopus referral: https://share.octopus.energy/lush-fawn-565

MotMot

Post by MotMot »

I’ve just put a deposit on a Life Pro (so next to bottom of the range :) ) for:

£23902 (and I got them to throw in some rubber mats and a granny charger - about £300 worth)...
That’s including the 2.5k govt grant, 1k Euro2021 test drive offer and the 1.75k PCP dealer deposit contribution. (Which means there’s basically £5250 discount on any ID3 under 35k before any haggling..)

This is with a 1-2 week delivery. Drive the deal price on the same car was £23995 - 14 week lead time.

I tried to get a better offer from a different VW dealer - and they basically said we can’t get anywhere near that, take it!

I couldn’t say no at that price - only £2k or so more than an equivalent Golf...