Summer Range - How is everyone getting on?

All Volkswagen ID.3 related discussions
Deleted User 314

Post by Deleted User 314 »

Still battling through summer here, regular temperatures of 30 degrees plus.

100% range is regularly around 360km - aircon always set to 21.5, both zones. We enjoy driving the car normally, up hills etc.

Definitely better "consumption" in the summer, even with aircon, than in the winter with 8 degree temps.

beacon39

Post by beacon39 »

In what we call summer here in Aberdeen I've been getting up to 4.7 around town and country roads. I've Just completed 510 mile journey from Aberdeen to Bristol. Starting at 100% charge from home, the first recharge point on my 'most optimistic' plan was reached with 175 miles completed and 28% left. Admittedly, I didn't do more than 65mph very often, but I was surprised and delighted by the range. Even better, the charge was free courtesy of ChargeplaceScotland. The journey through England was less pleasant of course with congestion, car accidents and roadworks, but easily managed 4.1m/kWhr. Three recharges overall but could easily have done it in two.
Life Pro Performance, Stonewashed Blue - East Derry alloys - Heat pump
Aberdeen, Scotland
Daveion

Post by Daveion »

Im enjoying regular 4.3-4.6 mikes/kw.
LTA 4.3 m/kw
Temperatures are just right for me and the car.
No heating, cooling or early morning battery heating. Probably only another few weeks of this at best before we see higher battery consumption.
I have been through a winter before with the car so know what to expect.
1st EV Life Pro Performance sold 2022
Born v2-Tech L Pack
White, 19" Typhoon Wheels.
Collected June 22
bowsh123

Post by bowsh123 »

Long term average here is 4.4, best ive had on a 40 mile trip was 5, more than happy with the range, i dont drive any different and have air con on when needed. Will be interesting to see how winter affects things