just thinking about getting an id.3

All Volkswagen ID.3 related discussions
MotMot

Post by MotMot »

Podpoint app is alright - worked fine at a Lidl near me (in fact its not charged me yet... for two dollops of 30kw...)
(yet!)

korky

Post by korky »

just driven it for an hour, can't believe how easy it was and how smooth to drive, really expected to be wanting to use my left side but nothing,
will park up in tescos later and try out the charger, got it until wednesday so will have a better idea but 1st impression is great
colonelpurple

Post by colonelpurple »

korky wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:43 am just driven it for an hour, can't believe how easy it was and how smooth to drive, really expected to be wanting to use my left side but nothing,
will park up in tescos later and try out the charger, got it until wednesday so will have a better idea but 1st impression is great
The ID3 is a revelation, particularly if you come from an ICE. My wife has no interest in cars, but she has been making up journeys just so she can drive it :)
--------------------------------
ID3 Life White Derrys 58kw Pro Performance

Click here to get £50 back if you join octopus energy:
http://share.octopus.energy/cyan-teal-674
korky

Post by korky »

just took it for a last spin before it goes back in the morning and though the wife's not driven it, she likes it too, but maybe not me driving it,
i currently have a 2.2 civic and although i hardly ever put the foot down, it's nice that it's there when needed and she always grabs hold of something if i'm overtaking, but wow, the kick on this, she thought she'd ended up in the back!
she was absolutely terrified
(this was on a empty dual carriage way and still didn't go over the limit btw)
love it and ordered 1