Ambient lighting

All Volkswagen ID.3 related discussions
Stewgog

Post by Stewgog »

Hello, I’m new. Got what I think is a style pro performance , although I don’t really know what it is as it has the sunroof but no reverse camera, no one seems to know but do love it.
Question is in the specs it talks about a choice of 10 or even 30 lighting pre set combos. On mine I have a full colour palette like on photoshop where you can make any colour you like. So what is happening here?

Diolch in advance
Style pro performance

Deleted User 192

Post by Deleted User 192 »

Sounds like the 30 colour option.
robgarth

Post by robgarth »

You can find what your car build standard at the MyVolkswagon UK site. I had to add my car to the 'garage' which, seems to be different from that in the infontanment system. Once done it gives you what looks like a comprehensive list of the factory fit capabilities. It would seem you have the 30 colours but this site should tell you.
Rob
Business Pro, 62KWh, 150KW, 2.1. White metallic. Wiltshire.
G43FAN

Post by G43FAN »

Can you get a panoramic roof with the Style, I thought that was Family or Max?

Oh and Croeso
Stewgog

Post by Stewgog »

Thanks I’ll try. I didn’t think the panoramic roof came with the style but that’s what they said I had. I’ll try the site robgarth suggested. I think I mean that there are no preset colours at all, Just the full colour pallete which is great, just another example of not knowing what the heck is what .

Cofion cynnes
Style pro performance