EV Owner Interviews

The place to discuss everything else..
RobertCDR

Post by RobertCDR »

Hello,

We are conducting research for the design group of a major car brand, where we are interviewing EV owners about their car and about a rather particular set of interests or expertise they may also have.

Essentially, the research is about how people physically interact with their car, and about how they also interact with some quite distinct tools, equipment, device, or machines as a part of their work or a pass-time. So, for example, we are interviewing people about how they play their guitars restore watches, make cabinets, fly gliders, do a face make-over, cook with the best equipment, use a spectrum of fitness equipment etc β€” and then sit in their EV with them to see how they interact with their cars, and to see the differences and similarities across these two experiences.

If you have an occupation or pass-time with a particularly distinct set of physical interaction, and an EV β€” and would be interested in Β£100 for an hour of your time β€” please reach me at robert@cardesignresearch.com, letting me know the car you have, your nearest town / approximate location, and what the particular occupation or pass-time with a particularly distinct set of physical interaction is that you have.

Best,

Rob

JohnEG

Post by JohnEG »

That's a scam I haven't heard of before.
Life Pro Performance, White/Black, East Derry Alloys.
Order No: 31558xxx 18/11/21
Delivered 14 November 22
Zappi Charger
Software 3.2.0
Splash-Man

Post by Splash-Man »

Well most people round here won't qualify as they don't actually have an EV yet πŸ˜‰
2023 Facelift 77kWh Pro S Costa Azule
18/9/23 Order placed
15/12/23 Collection day count down !
Daveion

Post by Daveion »

🀣
1st EV Life Pro Performance sold 2022
Born v2-Tech L Pack
White, 19" Typhoon Wheels.
Collected June 22
Smitten

Post by Smitten »

Splash-Man wrote: ↑Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:01 pm Well most people round here won't qualify as they don't actually have an EV yet πŸ˜‰
I have one! It's just not the VW I ordered a while back....
Tour Pro S 77kWh, heatpump, 19" Andoya wheels, Glacier White
Ordered 21.8.21
Order No: 314400**
Build week 24 unconfirmed
Delivery Q4 2022 delayed from Q1 2022
Cancelled order and replaced with in stock Kia EV6