Octopus Go Tarriff - share.octopus.energy/night-kudu-535

The place to discuss everything else..
BOBBYDEE123

Post by BOBBYDEE123 »

I collected my 1st EV last week. An id. 3 Family. I’m still learning as I go. Apologies if the following post is teaching to suck eggs!

I have conducted research and I’m in the process of switching my energy supply to Octopus Energy. I have chosen the Octopus Go tariff which appears to be designed for charging EVs overnight cheaply. They seem to have good reviews although I cannot vouch myself as I am still in the process of joining. The below is cut & pasted from their website :-

“Introducing Octopus Go
Great value energy for EV drivers
The smart tariff with super cheap electricity for 5p/kWh between 00:30 - 04:30 every night
Fill up for the tenth of the price of a traditional car with Octopus Go, and keep your fuel costs around 1p per mile
Octopus Go charge is on average over 50% cheaper than typical Economy 7 night time rates
FYI: That's based on all Economy 7 tariffs as of June 2019.”

During the switching process they provided the below link to refer friends. If used, you (and I) can receive £50 credit on the accounts.

“Split £100 with every friend who signs up with this link”
share.octopus.energy/night-kudu-535

It may be possible to get more credit via a cashback site, so worth doing your own research. But please feel free to use if you want. Thanks.

Deleted User 192

Post by Deleted User 192 »

ID3 owners can get a £90 credit (rather than a £50 referral credit) by going here: https://octopus.energy/vwpassenger/