What did you get with your car?

The place to discuss everything else..
Kaygee

Post by Kaygee »

HeidiFlowerpot wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:46 am
Kaygee wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:46 am Hi, just joined the forum.
I picked my ID.3 up on 19th December, the Life model and I received the box with the socks, We Charge card, cloth for cleaning the Infotainment screen, etc.
I also managed to get the Granny charge cable thrown in for good measure.
Hi Kaygee, I'd be interested to know if your WeCharge card has £500 charging credit on it? I think the box of goodies that your card came in was intended only for 1st Edition cars (so, not the Life model) and the 1st Edition buyers got £500 free charging.
Hi HeidiFlowerpot, no I didn't get the £500 charging credit, I think that was only for 1st Edition buyers.

roadhawk

Post by roadhawk »

Kaygee wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:13 am
HeidiFlowerpot wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:46 am Hi Kaygee, I'd be interested to know if your WeCharge card has £500 charging credit on it? I think the box of goodies that your card came in was intended only for 1st Edition cars (so, not the Life model) and the 1st Edition buyers got £500 free charging.
Hi HeidiFlowerpot, no I didn't get the £500 charging credit, I think that was only for 1st Edition buyers.
Yes I think the £500/2000kwh charging entitlement is tied to the VIN for the vehicle. So even if you did not get the card and have a first edition you can get a card sent, and when you register it will pick up the entitlement.
VW ID.3 1st Edition, Glacier White, Software version: 0363 aka 3.0 OTA
Split £100 with my Octopus energy referral code: https://share.octopus.energy/ochre-hare-348
Receive £8 referral credit each with Bonnet referral code RJ5M8 https://www.joinbonnet.com/
roadhawk

Post by roadhawk »

HeidiFlowerpot wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:30 am
scott28tt wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:34 pm I got the ID box (socks etc as above) with my 1st - the dealer also gave me a VW branded pen and brolly.
I would have liked a brolly. I used to keep an umbrella in the special door compartment on my old Passat, but when I scrapped it, I forgot to remove the brolly. I've now bought another one to keep in Heidi the ID.3.
I have added a brolly and an electric tyre inflator to my underfloor kit. I also have a 12v battery booster (just in case for a jump start) which fits into the glove compartment (you do not want it in the boot if your 12v goes down as you cannot open it). The 12v battery booster and tyre inflator have been useful for other items like pumping up bike tyres, exercise balls etc., and will also charge mobile phones, tablets and so on.
VW ID.3 1st Edition, Glacier White, Software version: 0363 aka 3.0 OTA
Split £100 with my Octopus energy referral code: https://share.octopus.energy/ochre-hare-348
Receive £8 referral credit each with Bonnet referral code RJ5M8 https://www.joinbonnet.com/
Deleted User 192

Post by Deleted User 192 »

HeidiFlowerpot wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:46 am
Kaygee wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:46 am Hi, just joined the forum.
I picked my ID.3 up on 19th December, the Life model and I received the box with the socks, We Charge card, cloth for cleaning the Infotainment screen, etc.
I also managed to get the Granny charge cable thrown in for good measure.
Hi Kaygee, I'd be interested to know if your WeCharge card has £500 charging credit on it? I think the box of goodies that your card came in was intended only for 1st Edition cars (so, not the Life model) and the 1st Edition buyers got £500 free charging.

There is a difference between having the physical card from the ID box given to 1st Edition buyers and whether you get the credit - the credit is tied to the customer account not the card, so the dealer passes information to Elli (who manage We Charge) and the customer gets the option of activating the special We Charge Plus plan in the We Connect ID app.
Henry

Post by Henry »

I opened some of my box of goodies in the dim light of the garage and mistook the ball of seeds for a nice chocolate truffle. I popped the whole thing in my mouth. For an instant, sensing no sweetness at all, I thought VW had used extra dark, trendy chocolate, but soon my mouth was dry, filled with seeds and I coughed it all over the driver's door before exiting swiftly to spit it out!
First Edition (but not first mover)
Moonstone grey, black interior.
Collected 16/10/2020
HeidiFlowerpt Driver

Post by HeidiFlowerpt Driver »

Henry wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:55 pm I opened some of my box of goodies in the dim light of the garage and mistook the ball of seeds for a nice chocolate truffle. I popped the whole thing in my mouth. For an instant, sensing no sweetness at all, I thought VW had used extra dark, trendy chocolate, but soon my mouth was dry, filled with seeds and I coughed it all over the driver's door before exiting swiftly to spit it out!
Oh dear! :shock: :o :lol:
ID.3 1st Edition Manganese Grey - called Heidi Flowerpot
stu-evs

Post by stu-evs »

Henry wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:55 pm I opened some of my box of goodies in the dim light of the garage and mistook the ball of seeds for a nice chocolate truffle. I popped the whole thing in my mouth. For an instant, sensing no sweetness at all, I thought VW had used extra dark, trendy chocolate, but soon my mouth was dry, filled with seeds and I coughed it all over the driver's door before exiting swiftly to spit it out!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
ID.3 1st Edition

Octopus referral code (get £50 when you switch to Octopus): share.octopus.energy/pale-hare-366