How long does Pod Point take to schedule installation

The place to discuss everything else..
Deleted User 1011

Post by Deleted User 1011 »

Pod Point fitted my charger 5 days after I'd ordered it, and it has worked perfectly.

Leccy

Post by Leccy »

What was your secret?!?!
SOLD: Cupra Born V3 eBoost / Silver / Beats / Panoramic / Tech L / Cargo
Previous: ID.3 Max / 2.4 / Stonewashed Blue / Andoya Wheels
Pod Point Solo / Octopus Go Faster
Leccy

Post by Leccy »

monkeyhanger wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:56 pm Get on to your card company for a chargeback...then go elsewhere.
With hindsight I’d have gone to an independent or perhaps Octopus (who I am about to rejoin) and got a Go tariff integrated charger, but I think I’ll stick as apart from the refund, I don’t fancy a merry go round with applying again for OZEV with somebody else. PP deemed to contact me today saying OZEV is approved and the scheduling team will be in touch. At least I have a number for that team now so can chase them.
Deleted User 192

Post by Deleted User 192 »

Leccy wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:44 pm With hindsight I’d have gone to an independent or perhaps Octopus (who I am about to rejoin) and got a Go tariff integrated charger

Any charger which supports timed charging can be set to align with Go or Go Faster off-peak periods, that’s different with Agile.
Leccy

Post by Leccy »

Yes, realise that, just liked the idea of the Octopus integratable chargers aligning with the tariff rates intelligently, whether its Go or Agile. Doesn’t look as if being able to work with Agile is going to be an advantage any time soon so timed charging is fine.
G43FAN

Post by G43FAN »

Leccy wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:44 pm
monkeyhanger wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:56 pm Get on to your card company for a chargeback...then go elsewhere.
With hindsight I’d have gone to an independent or perhaps Octopus (who I am about to rejoin) and got a Go tariff integrated charger, but I think I’ll stick as apart from the refund, I don’t fancy a merry go round with applying again for OZEV with somebody else. PP deemed to contact me today saying OZEV is approved and the scheduling team will be in touch. At least I have a number for that team now so can chase them.
I went with a local independent supplier and they did all the grant application stuff for me. All they did was take a photo of the car / Reg and that was it they had all my other details.
Leccy

Post by Leccy »

Yeah, would have gone a different way, it’s been nearly 2 weeks since I did the pod point application. Thing about OZEV is the application I made via pod point is in and approved and I don’t want to muddy the situation by starting another one as I recall there being stuff in the pod point info about there should not be another OZEV application for the address etc.
Last edited by Leccy on Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leccy

Post by Leccy »

Take it all back, Pod Point just called and offered an install for tomorrow morning, which I accepted 😆
Leccy

Post by Leccy »

Well that was painless, installer came at 8, done by 11, worked first time, the app, scheduled charging, neat install, it even looks Ok. Pod Point advocate me 👍
Deleted User 192

Post by Deleted User 192 »

Leccy wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:23 pm Well that was painless, installer came at 8, done by 11, worked first time, the app, scheduled charging, neat install, it even looks Ok. Pod Point advocate me 👍

Good news 🙂