Cheers from Life

New to the Volkswagen ID.3 Forums? Introduce yourself here
kaiz

Post by kaiz »

Got my ID.3 Life Pro Performance manganese gray in December from Germany. Lives in Estonia.
Temperature has never been in plus side, -20 C min and -5 C max. On 80% offers 200+ km.
Very happy with my first ev, wished it from childhood already.
Got it with 0783 soft. Struggled couple of times with charging socket and lot of times with infotainment, but it was expected. ;)
Now looking for second luggage floor to hide all the cables. Dealer can't find even spare part number.
Life Pro Performance, Manganese gray, Heat pump, Tow bar, 0792 / 2.1.

ColinID3

Post by ColinID3 »

As another Life owner I too have been trying to find the parts for the Variable Boot Floor, has anyone else succeeded?
Life Pro performance, Makena, 19" Andoya, Heat-pump, Nov'20 build, 23/12/20 delivery. Now with 2.1
kaiz

Post by kaiz »

Thought to get one from Golf 7. ;)
ColinID3

Post by ColinID3 »

will it fit?
Life Pro performance, Makena, 19" Andoya, Heat-pump, Nov'20 build, 23/12/20 delivery. Now with 2.1
Deleted User 192

Post by Deleted User 192 »

Only Family, Max, and Tour have the Comfort Pack Plus, which includes:

Variable boot floor, height-adjustable and removable
ColinID3

Post by ColinID3 »

Looking at a Family in the dealer show room it looks as though a side rails and floor itself should be retrofitable to models without it. there will be a compromise about access to the rear lower storage box, but that will be overcomeable.
The dealer couldn't find the part numbers on their system! _ but I suspect VW don't want people to buy them, it devalues the chargeable option.
G43FAN

Post by G43FAN »

I had a similar issue with my Tiguan, it was an early BiTurbo and the battery was fitted in the middle of the boot floor so the height could not be adjusted. This also left a big empty space as there was also no spare. I discovered later versions came with a polystyrene moulded tray for storage but when I went into the dealer to see about ordering it they checked my registration and told me the part was not listed for my car and refused to give me the part number for the item as 'It would not fit'. I had a similar item from our old Golf plus and with some careful application of a hot knife I cut a hole to accommodate the battery and installed that instead.

I collect my Family edition in 2 weeks and will see if there are any part numbers if you're still looking.
ColinID3

Post by ColinID3 »

Thanks very much - sounds like a plan.
digital

Post by digital »

ColinID3 wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:48 am Looking at a Family in the dealer show room it looks as though a side rails and floor itself should be retrofitable to models without it. there will be a compromise about access to the rear lower storage box, but that will be overcomeable.
The dealer couldn't find the part numbers on their system! _ but I suspect VW don't want people to buy them, it devalues the chargeable option.
Does https://www.volkswagenpartsuk.co.uk/ help?
ID3 Family, Scale Silver, East Derry alloys.

Go to https://share.octopus.energy/amber-foal-811 to split £100 cashback with me from Octopus Energy.
kaiz

Post by kaiz »

ColinID3 wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:28 amwill it fit?
Measured various in saloon.
Usual golf 7 was 2 cm shorter, best fitted T-Roc, only back curve was not perfect.
Price for T-Roc was 350€, so looking for 2-nd hand. ;)