JCT 600.... EV day out

The place to discuss everything else..
sghom

Post by sghom »

Hi all,

JCT600 are organising a 'family' day out , EV focussed, at Bowcliffe hall nr wetherby, 15th oct. I have my invite & will be there. [weather permitting] :)

This is not an advert for them, It's just a heads up from me that I will be asking questions....... LOTS of questions !! :twisted: Even though I have my ID 3, I'm sure a lot of you might want to know WTF is going on with VW ??
They will have no filing cabinets / coffee machines to hide behind when I get hold of them !! :D

If anyone has any questions they want me to ask..... fire away. [ but I think I know already what to ask !! ]

TTFN.
family pro performance, mangy knees+bin lids
JCT 600 [sheffield]
ordered 17 july
3140xxxx
build week 45 confirmed? 11/1
on the boat 8-)
MY22
ETA feb 22 8-)

OB1CCFC

Post by OB1CCFC »

sghom wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:46 am Hi all,

JCT600 are organising a 'family' day out , EV focussed, at Bowcliffe hall nr wetherby, 15th oct. I have my invite & will be there. [weather permitting] :)

This is not an advert for them, It's just a heads up from me that I will be asking questions....... LOTS of questions !! :twisted: Even though I have my ID 3, I'm sure a lot of you might want to know WTF is going on with VW ??
They will have no filing cabinets / coffee machines to hide behind when I get hold of them !! :D

If anyone has any questions they want me to ask..... fire away. [ but I think I know already what to ask !! ]

TTFN.
JCT600 Bradford had a 2 month waiting list for the 2.4 update as there was only one trained technician available in the area.
What is their process through to VW for training technical staff in software?
Kia Niro EV3 in pearl white.
sghom

Post by sghom »

Noted.
family pro performance, mangy knees+bin lids
JCT 600 [sheffield]
ordered 17 july
3140xxxx
build week 45 confirmed? 11/1
on the boat 8-)
MY22
ETA feb 22 8-)