EV Courtesy car?

Faults and Technical chat for the Volkswagen ID.3
DBRM

Post by DBRM »

I've got my ID3 booked in for the software update.

Can I ask if anyone had received an EV courtesy car from the dealers or has it been a regular ICE?

HeidiFlowerpt Driver

Post by HeidiFlowerpt Driver »

I have a brand new diesel Golf as the courtesy car. It has a significantly more 'luxury' feel to the interior, but the engine is gutless and sounds as though the exhaust is blowing. I'll never go back to an ICE car. Maybe it's a clever tactic by the dealership to reinforce my satisfaction with my ID.3?
ID.3 1st Edition Manganese Grey - called Heidi Flowerpot
DBRM

Post by DBRM »

Thanks Heidi,

I had a conversation with my dealer when I booked it in a while ago. They told Volkswagen would be in touch to supply me with an ID3 as a courtesy car direct.

Now its due to go in I've just been contacted by Europecar, who have just told me they don't have any EVs In their fleet.
stu-evs

Post by stu-evs »

We had an ID.3 courtesy car when ours went in for it's 2.0 update...it was one of the dealerships demonstrators I think (they have 2 or 3 ID.3 demo's)
ID.3 1st Edition

Octopus referral code (get £50 when you switch to Octopus): share.octopus.energy/pale-hare-366
DBRM

Post by DBRM »

Lucky you! I've just found out I've got a Passat waiting for me.
Deleted User 192

Post by Deleted User 192 »

For the 3 visits my ID.3 has had to the workshop:

Golf GTE
Golf GTE
Golf
hungerdunger

Post by hungerdunger »

I've been promised an ID.3. The downside is that they are only doing one upgrade per week which means waiting until 7th April, but it's a small price to pay.
ID.3 1st Edition - Manganese Grey - purchased 15/12/20.