Greetings

New to the Volkswagen ID.3 Forums? Introduce yourself here
BillyFish

Post by BillyFish »

Hi there, I’m shopping for a 2yr old max must be white with white interior. These seem to be rare so to help with this and everything else ID3, I’ve joined your forum.

Currently, I’m driving a 2018 Tiguan SEL. Previous to this, a 2018 Golf GTE Advance, previous to that, a 2014 Golf GTD with a TDUK tuning and pedal box. Before that, a 2012 DS3 and before that…

I’m looking forward to finding out all abt ID3!

Cheers, Billy

sidehaas

Post by sidehaas »

Welcome! I guess you've already found out white interiors are pretty rare - it's because they were discontinued quite early in the UK, early 2021 I think. A shame as I think they look good. Good luck with your search!
ID.3 Family Pro Performance (Jan 22), Makena Turquoise / East Derry alloys. Ohme Home Pro charger.
BillyFish

Post by BillyFish »

Thanks. That’s interesting abt white interior being discontinued. I like the white so much that I will accept an older car to get it. There’s one in Aylesbury right now but older than I’d like and surprisingly to me, with steel aero wheels! I’d have to change those for sure. East Derrys look great. Cheers.
G43FAN

Post by G43FAN »

It's not just the Whiite Interior, Max's are rare full stop, it is the Max and Tour that were delayed more than any other model,.
According to How many left site..
2021 - 511
Q3 2022 - 638.. So 130 or so Max editions in 9 months?
There's a thread on here viewtopic.php?t=2543&start=300 tells you the woeful story.