FITCAMX dash cam for iD3

Post your ID.3 cars, accessories, parts etc. here. Buy and sell at own risk.
Kelloggs

Post by Kelloggs »

I have a FITCAMX dash cam for sale. It fits unobtrusively replacing the plastic console behind the rear view mirror. Used for 3 months then removed as I sold the iD3. Boxed with all fitting instructions and accessories. Easy to fit Cost new £165 . Selling for @ £120.
Details : About this item
【Fits VW ID.3 Models】Compatible with Volkswagen ID.3. The converted wireless design of this car camera does not take up space in the car interior or obstruct your view. A safe vehicle companion of all time!
【Easy to Install, No Wiring Required】No need to disassemble the A-pillar, no need to occupy cigarette lighter. Shared power supply from Rain Fall Sensor via Y connector. After installation, the Rain Fall Sensor functionality is not affected. This does not invalidate the manufacturer's guarantee
【OEM Integrated Style】Integrated in the cover of the rearview mirror, OEM Look. Does not obstruct the driver's view. The casing of the camera is made of PC+ABS material, which is close to the original material and is resistant to high temperature.
【4K High Video Quality】3840x2160@30fps high resolution, f/1.6 large aperture, easy to see the license plate. It can automatically loop the video recording, no need to manually delete the video. Built-in G-Sensor, which can automatically lock the video in the event of a collision. Audio recording can be turned on/off. It comes with 64GB Micro SD card. (Maximum support 128GB)
【Easy-to-use FITCAMX APP】The dash cam has built-in WiFi. After the mobile phone is connected to the WiFi, you can view the video in the FITCAMX APP. You can also edit videos and share them on social media. Support iOS and mobile phones. No registration required, free to use.
id3 life performance pro heat pump, turquoise,black.
share.octopus.energy/witty-hawk-404

C Nile

Post by C Nile »

Is this still available
Life Pro Performance, 58Kw, Manganese Grey,
19"Andoyas. Picked up 9 July 21 from local VW with 2.1 updated to 2.3 Oct.
7 Kw Pod Point Solo 2, now a solo 3 after new pcb fitted.
Kelloggs

Post by Kelloggs »

Apologies for the lack of response. I don’t look so much as I’ve had the MG4 for 6 month. Yes it’s still available, boxed and in new condition. I’m open to offers.
C Nile

Post by C Nile »

£120 to include p and p and I'm fine with that, how do we arrange it then
Life Pro Performance, 58Kw, Manganese Grey,
19"Andoyas. Picked up 9 July 21 from local VW with 2.1 updated to 2.3 Oct.
7 Kw Pod Point Solo 2, now a solo 3 after new pcb fitted.
Kelloggs

Post by Kelloggs »

C Nile’s I’ve sent you a pm
MotMot

Post by MotMot »

I’ll take it if you don’t hear from C Nile. No worries if you do etc.