Handbook

All Volkswagen ID.3 related discussions
Weedman

Post by Weedman »

Can anyone confirm that VW have produced a proper paper handbook for the id3 please?

I've been having a battle with my dealer who says that he can't get one for me as they don't exist.

Daveion

Post by Daveion »

I think they were withdrawn once SW updates came through. Someone here will confirm if that is right or wrong. I know some owners posted that their books were removed when their cars went into dealerships. At the time I thought it made sense because changes were coming through and no longer in line with the book.
1st EV Life Pro Performance sold 2022
Born v2-Tech L Pack
White, 19" Typhoon Wheels.
Collected June 22
Deleted User 192

Post by Deleted User 192 »

Just replied to your question on the UK Facebook group:

There's a 60-page mini manual with the car
OR
Press the Help icon in the infotainment system
OR
Enter your registration or VIN here: https://www.volkswagen.co.uk/owners-and ... ar/manuals

The electronic versions both have a search function, and are both updated as things change with the car.
Last edited by Deleted User 192 on Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stevefletcher1978

Post by stevefletcher1978 »

That link doesnt work I dont think.
Raxacorico

Post by Raxacorico »

Then try this: https://www.volkswagen.co.uk/owners-and ... ar/manuals
Just used this so I know it works ...
Life Pro Performance, Makena Turquoise - Loen Alloys - June 2021- Zappi Charger - Software v3.2 [dealership]
Deleted User 192

Post by Deleted User 192 »

stevefletcher1978 wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:04 am That link doesnt work I dont think.

That's what happens when I copy/paste from Facebook and don't check the link :lol:

You've had lots of replies on your post there I see.
Weedman

Post by Weedman »

Thanks for all your help with this. I have asked VW UK how I can get a printed handbook and will post their reply here if they come up with anything.