ID Light on facelift model.

All Volkswagen ID.3 related discussions
Splash-Man

Post by Splash-Man »

Ian Appropriate wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:01 pm
Also every facelift that I've seen apart from mine the 2 lights rear that are on the boot are now actually lights and not reflectors however mine are still reflectors. Feel like I've got stiched up with old parts that they just threw in because they had them spare.
The face lift should definitely have lights on the boot and not reflectors as you say. Sounds like a call to your dealer, unless you had actually ordered a pre facelift car.
2023 Facelift 77kWh Pro S Costa Azule
18/9/23 Order placed
15/12/23 Collection day count down !

Ian Appropriate

Post by Ian Appropriate »

Mine will not go green at all, this is my slider and there's no green there, goes from yellow then sky blue is the next place it stops.

Screenshot_20231117_150457_Gallery.jpg

saywhatimean

Post by saywhatimean »

Hi All - I'd be VERY INTERESTED to know if an id. light can be retrofitted as mine arrived without one
Thanks
Pablosammy

Post by Pablosammy »

Ian Appropriate wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:01 pm Anyone able to get the ambient light to green. When scrolling on my individual slider green is not there nor is it one of the themes.

Only a minor issue but I would like it green.

Also every facelift that I've seen apart from mine the 2 lights rear that are on the boot are now actually lights and not reflectors however mine are still reflectors. Feel like I've got stiched up with old parts that they just threw in because they had them spare.
Playing with the configurator, and reading reviews of the facelift, the rear extended led sections are only included as part of the exterior pack (which includes ambient lighting and 'exterior illuminated styling elements'). They disappear on the configurator when the pack is deselected.