ID.3 GTX

All Volkswagen ID.3 related discussions
Sanya

Post by Sanya »

VW have launched a GTX trim level. This video also talks about other changes to the whole range, such as a larger battery and 5 seats for the Pro S.

Family Pro Performance | Glacier White | Sanya 20” alloys | Delivered March 2022
3rd time EV owner | BMWi Pure wall box.

sidehaas

Post by sidehaas »

I like the looks and the power. Personally I kind of wish they'd used a smaller battery to make it as light as possible but I get that the EV press would probably then slate it for its range/price point - and maybe they justcan'tdraw that much power from the 45 or 58kwh versions. Hopefully they'll have done something special to the chassis so it can handle it. Will never be buying one new but if it does well, maybe used one day.
ID.3 Family Pro Performance (Jan 22), Makena Turquoise / East Derry alloys. Ohme Home Pro charger.
Scratch

Post by Scratch »

I wonder how long it will take to reach the UK?
Sherlock

Post by Sherlock »

I like that they have found a solution to having the bigger battery AND having 5 seats. I'd be more likely to go for the bigger battery option now.
Boattrainman

Post by Boattrainman »

As I said before, as a former boy racer, I really like this, but it'll be second hand buy if ever.

I've a buddy with 16v Golf GTI, he's still not convinced!

Rob
2021 Pro Performance Max
White with East Derry Alloys